Source: Association for the Preservation of the Memorials of the Dead in Ireland viii
Title: Wicklow. Glenealy (Old) Churchyard, 1913, Dublin, 193
‘The old graves are clustered round the small portion remaining of the wall of the old church, which is surrounded by yews and bushes, at one side of the new Roman Catholic burying-ground. Some of the headstones are too deeply sunk, or too much overgrown, to be deciphered, but these form only a small proportion.’
. . .
Pluck, Re . . . er, 24 Nov., 1740.
Pluck, 1. John, 7 Nov., 1778 (63) 1.
2. Mary, w., . . Nov., 1785.
Pluck, Anne, 10 May, 1805 (9).
. . .